Victory Packaging Machine Operator Assistant in Blue Springs, Missouri
Machine Operator Assistant-Blue Springs
4263-Blue Springs (SP)
100 South Avenue
Blue Springs, Missouri, 64014
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime and weekend work.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years production/manufacturing experience preferred
- A strong commitment to working safe
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Machine Operator Assistant