Belcan Mechanical Design Engineer in Bridgeton, Missouri
Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Number: 286474
Description: A Mechanical Design Engineer job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for taking machine design projects from conception though production release. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and 10 plus years of machine design experience. This is a very visible, permanent hire opportunity with a growing company.
Mechanical Design Engineer Job duties:
• New product development.
• Full system machine design. Designing mechanical components and systems through the process of investigation, specification development, design, analysis and testing.
• Validate machine design through analysis and testing as well as designing test fixtures and special instrumentation.
• Selection of part configurations, materials and manufacturing processes, to achieve reliable function.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
• 10 plus years of machine design experience.
• Design and development of balancing machines.
• Vibration theory and analysis.
• Development of sensor calibration schemes and algorithms.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Bridgeton , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart