ITW Crater Packer in Camdenton, Missouri
The Crater/Packer assists with the fulfillment process of global spare parts orders
· High School diploma or GED required
Position Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Receive, stock, and pull service spare parts by location number.
· Pack and ship spare parts orders for safe global transport.
· Process orders using QAD system software.
· Process orders using our third-party Transportation Management System, TRAX.
· Must be able to obtain certification in shipment of dangerous goods by air and land.
· Must be able to pass certification to operate a forklift.
· Other duties, across EAE Global Logistics, as requested.
Working Conditions/Physical demands:
· Team oriented work environment.
· Bending, lifting, squatting, pushing and pulling
· This position requires 95% standing and 5% sitting; lifting up to 40 pounds