Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Facility Maintenance in Camdenton, Missouri
1629 Old South 5, Camdenton, MO 65020, USA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW EAE is a division of the Illinois Tools Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW), a Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW EAE is a developer and provider of capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing, and is found in premier printed circuit board (PCB) assembly facilities the world over. ITW EAE comprised with industry-leading brands: MPM stencil printing equipment for electronic materials; Camalot Systems fluid dispensers; Electrovert reflow soldering, wave soldering, and curing, and cleaning equipment; Vitronic Soltec selective soldering, reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment; and Despatch industrial oven and furnaces.
Position: Facility Maintenance/Electrician Technician
Installs, maintains, diagnoses, and repairs building/facilities machinery, equipment, physical structures, and utilities systems. Must have excellent diagnostic ability and repair skills in a variety of fields, such as but not limited to, mechanical, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC, and electrical.
Education /Experience Required:
· Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or working on degree or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
· Experience working with High Voltage 3 Phase Electrical
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Must meet all OSHA training (Lockout/Tag out, First Responders, etc.)
Essential functions and responsibilities of the job but not limited to:
· Perform or contract scheduled preventive maintenance (P.M.) on plant equipment including, but not limited to air conditioners, natural gas heating systems, fork lifts, other manual lifts, plastic fabrication CNC router, and welders. Maintain lighting for the entire plant inside and outside.
· Working with facilities drawings and electrical/plumbing schematics, diagnose problem, initiate orders for and install new or repaired parts.
· Conducts regular inspection of the operation of the air compressors and compressed air system including maintenance of oil levels air filters, dryer operation, etc.
· Conducts regular inspections of nitrogen, water, gas, diesel fuel consumption etc. as well as monitoring water levels in recirculation tanks and disposal tanks.
· Conducts regular inspections of the operation of the electrical system including transformers and disconnect switches.
· Installs and/or modifies equipment in cooperation with the Assembly Supervisor to improve the reliability, simplify the operations, improve operational safety, etc.
· Completes all paperwork on a timely basis, including monthly reports as required.
· Follow company rules, regulations and policies regarding work and safety practices.
· Contact suppliers as needed for quotations on maintenance issues that require outside sources.
· Maintains a neat and orderly work area including general housekeeping of the work area upon completion of a repair.
· Must be willing to complete tasks even when overtime is required.
· Performs other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· The employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Bending, lifting, squatting, pushing and pulling
· This position requires 100% standing and 5% lifting up to 40 pounds.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmation action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.