Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Mechanical Assembler II in Camdenton, Missouri
ITW EAE is a division of the Illinois Tools Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW), a Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW EAE is a developer and provider of capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing, and is found in premier printed circuit board (PCB) assembly facilities the world over. ITW EAE comprised with industry-leading brands: MPM stencil printing equipment for electronic materials; Camalot Systems fluid dispensers; Electrovert reflow soldering, wave soldering, and curing, and cleaning equipment; Vitronic Soltec selective soldering, reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment; and Despatch industrial oven and furnaces.
In a team-based environment the Mechanical Assembler performs assembly of mechanical systems and integration into proprietary original equipment manufactured at Camdenton Location (Wave Solder, Reflow Soldering and Cleaning product lines.) Performs complex mechanical assembly for assembly cell. Works in a team environment. Works in an assemble to order production area. High variability of systems built and no automated production line assemblies. All work is job based and built to customer requirements.
Ability to read and work from written assembly drawings and diagrams, BOM’s,
Complete assemblies within the standard time and to defined quality levels.
Complete mechanical measurement techniques and assembly processes
Ability to operate pneumatic hand and bench power tools
Understanding of torque requirements on hand tools
Read and understand standard and metric tapes and measuring devices
PC skills including a “Windows” type operating environment.
· Strong communication skills
Attention to detail
· Familiarity with drill bit and tap sizes..
· Understanding of inventory control methods and willingness to take responsibility for inventory
· Provide work area maintenance and housekeeping
Level II, III
Fit, adjust, calibrate and align assemblies to close tolerances.
Understanding of pneumatics and flow control systems
· Willingness and ability to receive training and to train co-workers
Inspection of incoming work content and ability to test assemblies and perform verification and quality checks
Perform safety checks on appropriate equipment
Ability to use basic test equipment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base compensation commensurate with experience.
• Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan with a Wellness Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401k Matching Program and Company Contribution Retirement Plan
• Vacation and 11 paid holidays
• 3:1 Matching Program to charitable organizations
• Employee Discount Programs
• And more
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.