Universal Forest Products Machine Operator in Harrisonville, Missouri
Machine Operator I is responsible for the set up and operation of a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Works under immediate supervision; relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Secures and maintains material and supplies required on the operation.
- Completes work area set up.
- Operates and feeds the machine in a safe and efficient manner, and according to established procedures.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finished product.
- Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
- Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains production records as required.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
- Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled