Jackson County Missouri Engineering Tech-Temporary/Seasonal in Independence, Missouri
- Must possess good computer knowledge and have experience with data entry.
- Works is performed in Engineering Division of Public Works.
- Assists with the inspection of County infrastructure projects.
- Must be able to read road maps
- Requires taking accurate measurements using tape measures and other equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special projects.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED; CADD skills desired, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license through the duration of County employment.
- Work is performed in the field.
- Responsible for other duties assigned.
- Must be working towards Associates or Bachelor's degree in Engineering is desired, but not required.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment drug screen/background check.
Department: Public Works