Unilever Process Engineer in Jefferson City, Missouri
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Core interface/owner to address and close Waste and Loss according to the WCM prioritization process using AM, PM, FI, ENV, and Q pillar tools and methodologies, within processing department.
- Deliver FI Initiatives and Projects to drive Waste and Losses following WCM format.
- Responsible for tracking recipe and formulation issues to escalate to R&D and Innovation Teams external to plant.
- Responsible for interfacing with R&D and Innovation Teams to help roll out new products or formulations changes.
- Guidance and Process Owner of small scale capital projects (<$500,000) for department that deliver safety, quality and productivity ambitions.
- Primary interface with Unilever Engineering to manage and oversee EEM flow for Operations for the development and delivery of largescale capital projects (>$500,000). Scope includes TISI development, ensuring proper installation and commissioning, recipe validation/verification, and development of necessary training/communication.
- Reliability of all processing assets to include proper function, upkeep and repair.
- Planning, oversight and execution of all maintenance periods.
- Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability and operator-level education.
- Train process operators on technical standards, ingredient knowledge development, and restoration of basic conditions (stability sustainability).
- Identify and extend good practice to other areas in facility.
- Core Pillar team member supporting FI and Q Pillar initiatives.
- Abide by all plant Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) policies.
- Attend all Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) training.
- Work with a positive Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) attitude.
- Serve on a Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) team as assigned.
- Be aware of plant SHE significant aspects.
- Train all new hires on operator certified safety.
Participate in plant safety programs (i.e. SBO, Safety/GMP Audit)
You’re a paradox navigator:Manages multiple workstreams, and manages needs of both production & innovation
- You’re a born leader:Ability to develop teams in dynamic and adaptive work industry and department
- You’re a story teller:Coordinate and cooperate with Production teams using data to ensure best solutions for the facility for the needs of today, and future needs.
- You’re a culture & change champion:Constantlycoordinates with multiple teams to ensure best solutions for our facility & employees
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth| Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Jefferson City-Jefferson City -2900 W Truman
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Oct-25-2018
Req ID: 18000BJ8