Alphapointe Experienced Plastics Mold Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
*As part of its mission, Alphapointe provides preferential hiring to people with vision impairments (legally blind). *
*Esssential Functions: *
- To assist Supervisor in startups and be able to run machines without any help.
- As a mold technician, train or arrange for training of each employee assigned to the department in the safe and efficient performance of their job.
- Maintain a work environment conducive to regular factory experience for all workers assigned to the department.
- Trouble shoot problems so they can inform supervisor or maintenance where problems are occurring.
- Change molds if needed as well as clean and polish molds.
- When the supervisor is gone he/she should be able to take over their job duties without question.
- Have knowledge of all QC requirements on bottles and be able to perform all necessary tests on bottles.
- As a production operator, assist in maintaining maximum productivity levels.
- Be able to help train others on how printing the boxes should be done, as well as bottle packaging, and on how many boxes should be put on each pallet.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with plastics manufacturing, injection molding or blow molding preferred
- Production Operator experience
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in a loud noise environment
Alphapointe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Department: Manufacturing & Facilities
Location: Kansas City, MO