Alphapointe Industrial Mechanic in Kansas City, Missouri
As part of its mission, Alphapointe provides preferential hiring to people with vision impairments (legally blind).
Alphapointe is a non-profit agency whose mission is to empower people with vision loss to achieve their goals and aspirations. Alphapointe offers a great working environment that's both challenging and satisfying as well as an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays and flexible spending options as well as a generous 401(k).
Job Summary:Continually maintain Alphapointe facilities.
- Repair machines
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Other duties as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatics, machinist, fabrication, technical, carpentry, etc. skills
- ood organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- 5 years of related experience
- Good communication skills/personable
- Ability to follow through with a task
- Ever changing job environment
- High level of flexibility
- Ability to do a lot of heavy lifting
Alphapointe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Location: Kansas City, MO