Honeywell Inspector, Tool & Precision Gage (Any Shift) ($35.96/hr) in Kansas City, Missouri
Inspector, Tool & Precision Gage (Any Shift) ($35.96/hr)
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Inspector, Tool & Precision Gage inspects tools, molds, sub-assemblies, design gages, test stands, fixtures, templates, set-up devices, and related items for material, completeness and conformance to drawings or other applicable specifications. Inspects product as required by. Inspection request forms, first piece part, tool made samples, prototypes and other piece parts which may be used to evaluate and approve development and manufacturing processes.
- Works with Engineers, and Engineering Shop personnel.
- Works from prints, specifications and other written documentation.
- May be required to perform inspection work without use of design gages, drawings, or specifications.
- Requires knowledge of Tool Design, Tool Room and Engineering Shop Operations.
- Makes precise measurements which may involve accumulative and calculated dimensions. Sets up and operates inspection instruments, including multi-axis computerized measuring machines.
- May program inspection computer tapes on piece parts, gages, fixtures or other related items.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret data and perform identification and paperwork related to the task.
Responsible for complying with applicable provisions of Article 19 Environment, Safety, Health and Good Housekeeping of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Must be willing to work any shift.
35 Inspects product/fixtures/tools/etc..
35 Monitor & Verify Quality
30 Perform other job duties as necessary
YOU MUST HAVE :
- US Citizenship needed in order to obtain and maintain required US Dept. of Energy "Q"-level security clearance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work experience of shop mathematics including geometry and trigonometry.
WE VALUE :
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) programming.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) programming
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and related software.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of inspection techniques and processes.
- 2-4 year technical degree with college coursework in Calculus.
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 2nd Shift
- 3rd Shift
- Job ID: req167538
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 14520 Botts Road, Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.