Honeywell Material Supplier in Kansas City, Missouri
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Receives, records, stocks, weighs, counts, secures production and non-production material in bonded stockrooms within Honeywell FM&T and local city site(s).
• Prepares, records and issues stockroom materials.
• Prepares and packages material to be shipped, including interior/exterior marking with labels or stencil and applies for material protection as required.
• Maintains inventory databases.
• Loads and unloads transportation vehicles as required (except where special handling equipment and/or rigging is involved).
• Equipment used includes hand tools, overhead crane, counting scales, computers, barcode scanners, printers, boxmaker, bag sealers, power saws and various material handling aides.
• Required to mark tools and label product and parts to support current FM&T requirements.
• Able to operate a passenger car, van and/or trucks safely while obeying applicable highway laws, city ordinances and safety regulations to prevent injury to persons, property, and material.
• Performs assignments in accordance with applicable engineering drawings, specifications, work instructions, and other written and verbal directions.
• Completes paperwork and computer data entries as required by the task.
• May perform other duties as required.
• Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment.Takes actions necessary to “stop” work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
• Responsible for complying with applicable provisions of Article 19. Environment, Safety, Health and Good Housekeeping of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
20 Receives, records, stocks, weighs, counts, secures production and non-production material
20 Prepares and packages material to be shipped,
20 Maintains inventory data bases.
20 Completes paperwork and computer data entries as required
20 May perform other duties as required.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- US Citizenship needed to obtain and maintain necessary US Dept. of Energy "Q"-level security clearance.
- Some previous experience in materials handling.
- Demonstrated level of basic computer literacy.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes.
- Ability to problem solve.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: req167284
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 14520 Botts Road, Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.