Alphapointe Office Products Machine Operator in Kansas City, Missouri
As part of its mission, Alphapointe provides preferential hiring to people with vision impairments (legally blind).
Job Summary: Runs various machines within the Office Products area, including but not limited to: stick pen machine, tape machine, envelope machine and screen printing machines.
- Various machine operations, setup and adjustment. Will require basic mechanical skills.
- Daily entry of production records into Production Form.
- Shop cleanup and material organization as needed.
- Preparation and deployment of monthly cycle counts.
- Packaging, data coding, substitute for key personnel in these areas if absent.
- Rework or cleanup of product if required.
- Other misc. duties as assigned by the dept. supervisor.
- Operate printing machine, printing pen barrels for stock, production orders, and custom work.
- Maintain and run any and all machines in shop.
- Special projects, daily assignments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in various machine operations
- High school diploma/GED
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Standing for 8 hour shifts
- Heavy lifting of up to 60 lbs
- Alphapointe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Department: Manufacturing & Facilities
Location: Kansas City, MO