Newell Brands Pure Fishing - QC Auditing PTL - A shift in Kansas City, Missouri
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
To ensure the product that has been picked in the PTL department is the correct product, the correct amount, meets our standards in quality, and is packaged appropriately with packing slips or packing labels that are in accordance with our customer’s needs.
A Shift is Monday through Thiursday from 6:15 am to 4:45 pm
1. Quality checking each carton that requires 100% QC, and any carton that is deemed incomplete by the system.
2. Reports any errors to their Cell Lead and/or Supervisor so that they can ensure they get corrected.
3. Prints packing slips and carton content labels for each carton that requires it.
4. Packages each carton to ensure safe delivery to the consumer (excluding those customers who wish to not have any packaging in accordance with their requests)
5. Responsible for keeping the QC area clean and safe throughout their entire shift.
6. Meets any other guidelines set out by our customer service department for customer’s specific needs such as crossing out part barcodes on cartons or ensuring all products are in full case pack quantities or any other needs set out by our team.
7. Works directly with the leadership team in PTL to communicate any urgent findings that need to be addressed inside the department.
8. Adhere to the standard metrics set within the department for the QC position
High School Diploma or GED with at least 6 months experience preferred
SAP & Lightning Pick experience preferred.
1. Basic mathematics skills.
2. General computer skills
3. Ability to lift 35-50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds on occasion
4. Good communication skills
1. Knowledge of the picking process in the PTL department
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112914
Location: MO - Kansas City