The Diez Group Shipping & Receiving Coordinator in Kansas City, Missouri
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Kansas City, MO (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=400+North+Atlantic+Street+Kansas+City+MO+64116)
The Diez Group Kansas City is expanding its operations from warehousing and distribution to production, as a tier one manufacturing supplier of blanked material. We are looking for a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator to join our team. Current business is warehousing and distribution. Your position will focus on safe and efficient set-up, changeover, safe operation and troubleshooting of the press machines.
The Diez Group is a Hispanic owned minority business that believes in on time delivery of high quality products at a competitive price to its customers.
The Shipping & Receiving Coordinator's responsibility is to coordinate the receipt of inbound shipments, materials and supplies used in the manufacturing process. Additionally, he/she is responsible to ensure customer requirements are met by coordinating the shipment of finished product.
• Receiving and shipping for all material needed in the production process.
• Creating bill of ladings for customer shipments and supplier returns.
• Maintains files for all Shipping & Receiving documents.
• Coordination of manpower, especially Crane and Forklift Operators.
• Working directly with the customer to ensure we are meeting inventory needs and requirements.
• Ensuring housekeeping in the coil field is maintained.
• Additional department / positional duties that the company shall assign.
• All candidates must be able to work all shifts, Saturday, Sunday and overtime when needed
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff members
• Exercise decision making skills
• Approachable and professional
• Solid problem solving skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
• Adhere to attendance policy
The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Majority of time spent will be sitting in an office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb and descend a flight of stairs as needed.