Applied Materials Business Management Operations V - (B5) in O'fallon, Missouri
Manage the order fulfillment process from forecast, manufacturing slot request, booking closure and shipment for multiple customers or regions.
Work in cross functional groups to translate customer configuration requirements into buildable systems within manufacturing business guidelines
Work with Product Line Managers or Product Managers and Engineering to determine and process Non-standard requests (NSRs) from customers
Communicate status and maintenance of commitments to customers, including source inspections
Primary interface with Manufacturing Project Managers. Coordinate communications of order shipment status & configuration changes between manufacturing and account teams
Escalate to Account Team management as needed to resolve booking or revenue issues
Prepare clean booking checklist (CBC) to ensure all booking requirements (e.g., purchase orders, spec demonstration approvals (SDA), clarification letters, etc.) are complete
Initiate customer requested inside lead-time change requests for approvals
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.