Eclipse Advantage Industrial Athlete in O'Fallon, Missouri
Pay: $17 per hour average with productivity pay
Eclipse Advantage is an internationally recognized organization that provides outsourced distribution center services. We manage services on-site across North America with the focus of customer service and high productivity standards.
Why choose us? A great company begins with great people!
- We are a direct employer.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Short Term Disability, Life, and Critical Illness Insurances
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Engaging Team Environment
- Unlimited Productivity Pay
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for freight unloading, breakdown, and sorting, with or without material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Warehouse Worker unloads and breaks down freight
- Warehouse Worker sorts and organizes freight
- Warehouse Worker may operate various types of material handling equipment
- Warehouse Worker may sort, repack, and label freight
- Warehouse Worker maintains work area in a clean and hazard free condition
- 1 year of warehouse experience preferred (We are willing to train the right individual.)
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 50lbs
- 6 months’ experience operating a forklift, electric pallet jack, or other warehouse material handling equipment preferred
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Excellent customer service required
- Overtime/Weekends will be required during peak/seasonal volumes
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation with the ability to arrive on time
- Must be eligible to work in the US - We participate in EVerify
Equal Opportunity Employer
2017 Recipient of the Large Employer of the Year Award from the Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities
Job Code: IA
Country: United States of America
Category: Operations- Eclipse Advantage