True Manufacturing Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician - Overnight Shift in O'Fallon, Missouri
O'Fallon, MO, USA
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician is responsible for electrical repair and installation as well as mechanical repair and installation in all fields which include plumbing, mechanical, welding, fabrication, pipe fitting, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC and carpentry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Electrical repair and installation.
- Light machinery maintenance and repair of banding machines, stretch wrappers, welders, compactors and air compressors.
- HVAC service.
- Building maintenance and repair of lighting systems, plumbing and carpentry.
- Welding and fabrication, pipefitting, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Maintain all internal and external facilities and equipment for proper operation and safety.
- Respond to requests affecting production operations.
- Maintain and purchase adequate inventory of spare parts, materials and equipment for preventative and corrective maintenance purposes.
- Regular and reliable attendance in the factory/office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our O'Fallon, MO headquarters and does not provide for working from home offices.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Certificate from college, technical school, or other educational program with an emphasis in industrial maintenance, industrial electricity or similar field preferred.
Five or more years related maintenance, mechanical and/or electrical experience required.
- Must be able to read schematics and blueprints.
- Capable and knowledgeable in 480V 3 phase, 240V and transformed 24V power.
- Ability to fabricate and fix mechanical parts.
- Customer service driven and focused.
- Must be able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competent in Microsoft applications.
- Must be reliable, upbeat, detailed orientated, a team player and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
The hours for this position are 7:30pm - 6:00am, Monday through Thursday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contingent on company paid background check and physical.
Since 1945, True has remained steadfast in our mission "To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices." Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. We are not only interested in a leadership role in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also as a leader and model in efficient, responsible manufacturing worldwide.
Posted: January 3, 2019