True Manufacturing Machinery Mechanic - Weekend Warrior Shift in O'Fallon, Missouri
System Tool Automation
The Machinery Mechanic is responsible for diagnosing, repairing and maintaining automated CNC, PLC and industrial PC controlled machinery and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform necessary preventative maintenance tasks as required.
- Submit service reports in a timely manner, utilizing maintenance management software.
- Communicate with machinery manufacturer’s service department via email or phone in resolving issues whenever necessary.
- Place replacement part orders for machinery repairs as required.
- Help maintain spare part inventory accuracy
- Effectively communicate with appropriate parties regarding machinery repair status.
- Communicate frequently with STAT Department Manager and Automated Technician Group Supervisor on the status of repairs, PM’s and projects.
- Work on specialized automation and integration projects. (New process equipment and special machines)
- Regular and reliable attendance in the factory/office is required.
- This position requires work to be performed on-site at our corporate office and does not provide for working from home offices.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Certificate or degree from college, technical school, or other educational program with an emphasis in electrical, machine or robotic programming, machine servicing, or similarly related field, preferred.
Two or more years related experience required.
Industrial Electrician certificate preferred.
Experience in machine and robotic programming, preferred.
- Basic knowledge and use of machining equipment, such as milling machines, lathes, band saws and grinders to fabricate parts, preferred.
- Computer skills:
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with any type of maintenance management software, preferred.
- Basic knowledge, functionality and use of machining equipment, such as milling machines, lathes, band saws and grinders, preferred.
- Strong time management, prioritization, multi-tasking, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Positive, collaborative, and open-minded attitude.
- Self-motivated, responsible and requires minimal direction.
- Ability to apply good judgment and make decisions independently.
- Effective professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Can represent themselves, the department and the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to work well and effectively communicate with office and factory team members.
The hours for this position are 5:40am - 6:10pm, Friday through Sunday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contingent on company paid background check and physical.
Since 1945, True has remained steadfast in our mission "To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices." Throughout the years, True has maintained a business strategy focused on innovation and capital investment in updated facilities and state-of-the-art technologies. We are not only interested in a leadership role in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also as a leader and model in efficient, responsible manufacturing worldwide.
Posted: January 3, 2019