Schneider Electric Mechanical Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a "Mechanical Engineer" to join the Rack Systems team at our O'fallon, Missouri campus. The qualified candidate will be part of a dedicated team to work on our Micro Data Center Solutions.
The ideal candidate would have the following abilities:
- Expert knowledge of mechanical engineering skills and independent judgement
- Must be able to prioritize and plan workload to adapt to changing priorities
- Work with internal and external suppliers
- Perform the design, analysis, evaluation, verification, and documentation of product design
- Experience with the design of sheet metal, weldment, plastics, and packaging
- Ability to read and understand mechanical schematics and specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work efficiently with all other disciplined design teams
- Expert in 3d modeling software and 2d drawing creation (SolidWorks experience preferred)
- Support new product development and sustaining of current products
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 5-8 years of related experience _ _
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Missouri-O'Fallon
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004SFP