Natoli Engineering International Research and Technical Specialist in Saint Charles, Missouri
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor product compliance for specific industries as well as regional manufacturing standards by country / geographical regions.
- Conduct/Attend Factory Acceptance Testing (F.A.T.) trials with product
- Technically qualify the project scope to ensure the correct Tablet Tooling selection
- Provide technical support for drawing qualification, design and specification
- Collaborate with Universities and research facilities to implement compression labs for the research, development and advancement of the Tablet Tooling Industry.
- Follow up with technical input/approval involving the end user and our international sales representatives to confirm the correct Tablet Tool design is being used
- Conduct product failure analysis as applicable
- Prepare and provide reports to upper management
- Interact with Design & Production Engineers in our facility to implement programs for improving /enhancing product quality
- Interact with clients internationally to learn and gather their requirements and understand their manufacturing/application concerns
Qualifications and requirements
- 15+ years of experience in International Business with a focus in the tablet compression industry
- Multi lingual, at least two South Asian primary focus in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Extensive knowledge about the tablet compression industry, tooling and equipment
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- In-depth knowledge of National and International compliance regulations regarding the Pharmacy, Food, Nutra and Veterinarian industries
- 10+ years of experience in the development and delivering of technical training for ISPE forums, focusing on the tablet compression industry
- Advanced knowledge of engineering practices regarding the research and develop Tablet Tooling
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time