Aerotek Electronic Technician in Saint Louis, Missouri
Primary activities will include reading and understanding schematics, troubleshooting circuit boards, and working with team for pre-alpha, alpha and some beta designs of circuit boards. This position will be more hands on and able to use test equipment, oscilloscopes. Run experiments and understand how to set them up.
test equipment, oscilloscope, soldering, Schematic, Multimeter, Pcb, Wiring, Solder, Assembly, Troubleshooting, circuit testing
Top Skills Details:
Circuit Board Testing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Technical program completion with emphasis on Electronic circuits, equivalent experience will be considered.
• 1 or 2+ years’ experience
• Must be able to read and understand schematics
• Experience troubleshooting electronic circuit boards
• Use test equipment/functions (oscilloscopes, troubleshooting, soldering, assembly, mechanically inclined etc.)
Nice to Have:
• Schematic drawing, root cause analysis techniques, and technical writing
• Experience in electronic troubleshooting of medical products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.