Kelly Services Field Service Technician in Saint Louis, Missouri
Field Service Technician
Location : St Louis, MO
Duration : Direct Hire
Salary : 45k + bonus
Travel : 80-100% travel to client sites (daily per diem and Company car and credit card to cover all travel expenses (gas, hotel, etc)
Kelly Technology is seeking a Field Service Technician to install, troubleshoot and repair equipment onsite at our Customers Locations. This role requires 80-100% travel in the greater St. Louis, MO area. The Ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting large industrial/manufacturing and/or aerospace equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
• Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class Coordinate Measuring Machines utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
• Perform necessary administrative paperwork in complete and accurate manner.
• Solutions oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast paced and innovative environment.
• Travel requirement is 80-100% including international as needed.
Experience and Education Requirements :
• AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School OR 4 years of related experience is required.
• Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
• Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
• Previous Coordinate Measuring Machine installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
• Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
• Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
• Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
• Valid Driver License required.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.