The Boeing Company Material Cost Analysis in Saint Louis, Missouri
This opportunity is for an analyst to be a part of the St. Louis Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Material Cost Analysis (MCA) Team supporting Development/DFARS contracts, providing exposure to program leadership and a diverse customer base. Will have exposure to F-15, F/A-18, and Weapons programs as we continue to leverage functional excellence and best practices across the team.
• Coordinates and interfaces with Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering and other functional organizations to support and analyze the material/supplier cost and schedule data for contracts and programs. This includes familiarity with preparation and maintenance of time-phased material-related dollar budget baselines, analyzing performance and supporting the development of Estimates at Complete (EAC).
• Present the Material EAC at Leadership Reviews.
• Performs cost management /Earned Value Management (EVM) on procured items, including major cost-reimbursable suppliers (when invoked on the contract).
• Maintains Sox EAC & Govt. EVM compliance for procured costs.
• Informs the Revenue and Cash forecasting processes.
• Sustains the Priced Bill of Material post settlement, reconciling deliverables to supplier payments and accounting actuals, performing supplier invoice tracking and liquidation reconciliation and developing monthly material dollar expenditure forecasts.
• Provide leadership on various MCA projects and process improvements.
• Champions business partnering and communication with our program and other functions.
The successful candidate should have Material Cost Analysis experience or a combination of Material Cost Analysis, Material estimating, and/or Material Accounting experience. The candidate must have demonstrated leadership skills, analytical capability, strong skills in Microsoft Excel, strong system skills (Cognos, EAS, MRP, CSPR), excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and demonstrated ability to interface with upper management and internal Boeing customers.
• The candidate must contribute and lead at their level on the development of new job practices, techniques, and standards.
• Must be proactive, work well within a team environment, and be willing to take the lead on team projects and goals. Flexibility, initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential requirements to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment.
• Experience with material cost management, supply chain analysis, supply chain management or finance
• More than 3 years of experience working with Estimate at Completion (EAC)
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Basic Required Qualifications: * Experience with material cost management, supply chain analysis, supply chain management or finance
Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
More than 3 years of experience working with Estimate at Completion (EAC)
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Must be proactive, work well within a team environment, and be willing to take the lead on projects and goals.
Flexibility, initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential requirements to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment
Experience in Material Estimating Material Accounting or Financial Controls Typical Education/Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Financial Analyst
Title: Material Cost Analysis
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis
Requisition ID: 1800068935