Belcan Senior Project Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
Senior Project Engineer
Job Number: 284148
Description: A Senior Project Engineer job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing, manage and develop engineering direct report as well as providing leadership to engineering team. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and at least 10 years of experience with Mechanical and plumbing background in design build.
• Fulfill project assignments designing the renovation and new construction of area projects
• Monitor the staff work load process to ensure effective distribution of workload among engineering staff
• Conduct mechanical/plumbing design process including schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration
• Prepare contracts for review and approval by Vice President
• Research and Investigate alternative engineering systems to improve cost, quality and long-term performance
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical= Engineering, or related discipline, advanced degree preferred (MEP)
• At least 10 years’ experience in the mechanical/plumbing design process
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and all MS office products
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills
• Effective Communication Skills
• High Accuracy and Attention to details.
Location: Saint Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart