PDS Tech Inc T & P Lead Technology Specialist in Saint Louis, Missouri
This resource will be working in the Central Super User (CSU) Team providing first contact support to the client and end users for Manufacturing process questions, one-on-one training, root cause analysis and data analysis to identify problems or recommend preventative action. Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a monthly rotating weekly basis with teammates (some evenings, weekends and holidays required). This is a St. Louis position that requires the person to work from the St. Louis office Monday through Friday. 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Working remotely is not an option. Also, 10-15% of travel will be required. Will be on call
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with in-depth functional knowledge of SAP Manufacturing processes.
• Manufacturing processes including, but not limited to: Process Order Management & Reconciliation, Conversion of planned orders to process orders, Consumptions, Declarations, MIGO, Viewing stocks at WM level, IDOC management, BOMs, Master Recipes, Production Versions, Budgets, Managing changes through Engineering Change Management (ECM) and Period End Close
• Familiarity with Messaging and message types (BAPI, IDOC)
• Understanding of the Material Life Cycle and the relationship between master data definitions and manufacturing processes/production planning.
• Experience working with key measurements used to evaluate production efficiency.
• Research and resolve issues and process questions, provide one-on-one training, perform root cause analysis and data analysis to identify problems or recommend preventative actions
• Proactively collaborate with various cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Communicate effectively to end users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc.
• Understand the Manufacturing end-to-end processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams
o Inter-market Supply – planning to execution
o Planning to Produce
o Material Life Cycle
o Rework Management: Creation to Disposition
• Provide a high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email and/or instant messaging
• Deliver training and participate in testing activities as a member of the client Super User Network. Assist Local Globe Organization with projects, testing and provide business process understanding as needed.
• Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Presence under pressure
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Actual user experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.