Honeywell CNC Lathe Machnist- 2nd Shift in St Louis, Missouri
CNC Lathe Machnist- 2nd Shift
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position requires the Candidate to perform all lathe or mill operations required to produce finished products from a variety of materials. Candidate must be able to work from blueprints, specifications, job layouts, and written and/or oral instructions for the successful set-up and operation of manual or CNC machines.
25 Operate assigned equipment
25 Participate in continuous improvement activities
25 Support the Honeywell Operating System
25 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical training/education as Machinist.
- Several years of machine shop experience.
- A certificate from an accredited trade school in machining or five years of machining experience.
- Experience programming in any of the following programs MasterCam, Mazatrol.
- Understand, interpret and edit FANUC G-code programming
- Ability to program and operate multi-axis CNC machines
- Experience operating Manual Lathes or Mills.
- Ability to safely operate all equipment and systems in machining area.
- Oracle MRP Experience preferred but not required.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26938
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9301 Olive Boulevard, St Louis, MO 63132 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.