Dr Pepper Snapple Group Maintenance Mechanic II in St. Louis, Missouri
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, boilers, pumps, extractors, fractionators, homogenizers, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, blending/mixing systems.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on either 2nd or 3rd shift. You must be open to working on either shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Check, wire, and troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors. Install all types of conduit runs, EMT, rigid, stainless steel, and plastics.
- Calibrate and repair control elements in process loops.
- Perform soldering techniques on circuit board components.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
- Weld various types of metals.
- Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
- Perform all phases of carpentry.
- Make repairs to or replace compressors, evaporators, condensers, driers, valves, lines, Freon levels.
- Maintain proper levels of heat transfer medium in building heating system and cooling medium in building chilled water loop.
- Troubleshoot and repair 100 ton and 120 ton multistage systems.
- Calibrate scale systems utilizing programmable logic controllers and personal computers.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provideemployee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- 2 years of previous experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC's
- 2 years of previous experience working with electrical on manufacturing equipment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: Maintenance Mechanic II
Location: Missouri-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 1822483