Kelly Services Operations and Start-Up Leader in St. Louis, Missouri
Our client, a global food company, is currently seeking a local, onsite Operations and Start-Up Leader for a 12 month contract. The position is located in St. Louis, MO. During Covid restrictions remote work may be possible.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 21 manufacturing sites globally, 2000 brands, and over 300,000 employees. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
• Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Pay rate is up to $75.91 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Develop a project management strategy based on a situational awareness of the operational details and the groups being impacted
• Coordinate product and process permits and licenses with the project manager, quality manager and the regulatory team
• Schedule and manage the staffing and training process
• Evaluate and direct the raw materials availability, inventory and production planning during start-up phase
• Develop and manage the master start-up plan for the commissioning, qualification and verification phase
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities in relation to business processes and system-related, as well as support change management strategies when changes are needed
• Coordinate/manage the operational team and ensure that product, equipment, line and site certifications are completed on time
• Complete a proactive and effective handover of the project to the operational team including proper documentation (Manufacturing Dossier)
• Ensure all factory associates are trained and certified to standard prior to start-up as well as develop all necessary training materials and resources
• Ensure the achievement of business objectives i.e. line performance, safety measures and product qualification.
• Other duties as assigned
Requires 3+ years change management, business analysis and project management experience in a manufacturing, industrial and/or military environment. PMP or equivalent Project Management Professional certification preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com)
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.