Kelly Services Production Associates in Troy, Missouri
Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for Full Time Production Associate roles! This is a temp to hire opportunity with Toyota in Troy, MO.
Interested in earning a Sign on Bonus? How does $500 sound?
We are offering a $500 Sign on Bonus after 6 months of successful completion on assignment and here's how you can qualify:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing - Missouri:
As a Production Associate for TMMMO, you will play an intricate role in the manufacturing of aluminum parts for Toyota vehicles. TMMMO and Kelly Services are looking for strong safety minded candidates to bring even more success to the name Toyota.
Pay Rate: 18.00/HR 1st and $19.00/HR 2nd and 3rd
Duties include but not limited to:
• Must be able to lift to 35 lbs.
• Must be able to work independently
• Standing and walking 8 – 12 hours per day.
• Prioritize duties and complete while staying busy
• Using a full range of motion, bending, twisting, reaching, pulling, grabbing and grasping.
• Sweeping up, wiping down equipment, disposing of old sand cores, swapping out recycle dumpsters,
shoveling sand in pit area, painting, etc.
This position requires the following of all candidates:
• Good Attendance essential
• Guaranteed 40-hour work week
• Safety Conscious individuals
• Ability to work in very hot environment
• Must be available for all shifts (7am-3:30PM, 3pm-11:30pm, 11pm-7:30am) Mon-Friday.
• Overtime- mandatory & voluntary (before or after shift and possible weekend)
Benefits & Perks:
• Holiday pay plan
• Corporate discounts
• Annual safety shoe allotment
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free on-site medical clinic for personal use
• Full-time benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision with immediate eligibility)
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible candidates.
Please apply here or contact the following: (314) 502-9285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
#Mya-RPA_Toyota - Production Team Member (Troy, MO)
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.